Data Capturing & Gathering
As digital transformation continues to play a huge role in the Oil & Gas, Large industrial and maritime sectors, there is a need to digitalize all your assets. More and more companies are looking to stay ahead with their operations and reduce cost and get a true representation of As-is and As-Built documentation of your assets.
Our 3D Data Capturing & Gathering solution is utilizing state-of-the-art automatic surveying equipment coupled with our team of experts to capture the orientation of any capital asset, project, or topographic area (indoor & outdoors). Our team will accurately and efficiently capture 3D data in a wide variety of settings regardless of size and scope. Creating a clear, and precise 3D digital record of existing conditions of any asset(s) without physically touching the areas measured.
With our 3D Data Capturing & Gathering technology you will obtain certainty of all data captured and get a true representation with a 360-degree panoramic view; allowing you to further interrogate the data.
3D Laser Scanning - Terrestrial
- 3D View of capital assets (Projects, operations)
- 360 Realistic view
- Thermographic view
- Millimetric accuracy
- As-Built Documentation – Reality capture or conditions of the asset
- Design engineering – Upgrades or expansions
- Clash Detection
- Calculations: Volume, measurement, deformation analysis, overhead clearance
- Detection of thermographic variations (insulation, refractory, rotating equipment, electrical components,)
- Virtual design - design and construct new components in a realistic environment
- Virtual tour
- 3D Point Cloud - RCP, RCS, E57, LAS, ZFPRJ & many others
- Via SFTP or Encrypted Hard-Drive
3D Drone Scanning - Aerial
- Aerial 3D view
- Centimeter accuracy
- 3D Geo-Reference
- Capacity to capture large assets in a short time frame
- High definition aerial view of assets
- High definition images with metadata
- 3D Point Cloud (also Geo-referenced)
- 3D mesh model of assets (also Geo-referenced)
At a Glance
- Fast – Can capture up to 1 million points per second of rich data
- Accurate – Precise measurements than traditional hand-held devices which are subject to errors
- Reduce cost – Avoid additional visit time and changes.
- Minimize shut-down time – 3D data capturing is quick, safe and non-invasive. No downtime needed
- Safe - Ability to capture data in hard to reach areas or hazardous locations.