3D CAD Model
JP’s 3D CAD Model is using historical 3D design technology coupled with 3D Digital Data Capturing technology from the Point Cloud to create a clear, and precise 3D digital record of existing conditions of an asset or project to be used for design and technical documentation which helps replace manual drafting with an automated process.
Engineers, operational, maintenance and other professionals can use the 3D CAD Model to perform simulations, clash detection, deformation analysis, and design tie-ins.
- Different levels of development for an object/asset
- Generated from Point Cloud which determines the level of accuracy
- Colors or layers based on services or criticality
- Perform Simulations
- Clash detection
- FEA calculations (Finite Element Analysis)
- Determine deformations
- Calculations: Take measurements (Distance of area & volume)
- Design tie-ins
- CAD Model*
- DWG, NFW & other formats